This section is for York u3a’s Group Leaders, to provide information and resources to support the management of your Groups. If you have questions please contact the Groups Co-ordinator
Group Leaders Handbook for details on running a group
Room and Zoom bookings – details of how to book meeting rooms, equipment or the u3a Zoom account
Beacon use – access can be given to list your group members and send them emails
Forms to download
- Incident Report Form – Updated March 2023. To be completed by GL and passed to the Groups co-ordinator, it will be kept on file for 3 years. You are not required to have a trained first aider. Insurance advice is to contact the emergency services immediately in the event of a serious incident.
- Record of Money for Groups – paper copies are also available in the office on the stationary table.
- Insurance Form 2023 – A copy of the current insurance provided by TAT, which may be requested by a venue for hire
- Venue List – Scan of List from Groups Co-ordinator
- Subject Advice – Subject advisers list September 2022 provide by Third Age Trust